Twins Of Evil - OSTVendor: Death Waltz
NEW VINYL LP ON DEATH WALZ 2013.
Ltd. Transparent blood red vinyl.
Directed by John Hough Music Composed by Harry Robinson Conducted by Philip Martell Original Album Compiled and Produced by Gary Wilson Audio restoration and Digital Mastering by Peter J. Reynolds Restoration and Mastering Assistant: Steven Cook Exclusively remastered for vinyl by Optimum Mastering, Bristol Published by Universal / Dick James Music Split transparent red and solid white vinyl strictly ltd to 400 copies worldwide. Exclusive cover art by Eelus Exclusive sleevenotes by Marcus Hearn & Eelus. Packaged with a 12 x 12 lithograph print and giant 22 x 22 poster of the cover art.
- The brotherhood strikes/opening credits
- Confrontation in the forest
- The body in the woods/the cleansing
- The resurrection of mircalla
- Mircalla claims karnstein
- Weil´s warning / karnstein´s menace
- Karnstein´s guest
- Maria alone
- Karnstein claims frieda/another burning
- The mirror reveals frieda / dietrich´s final journey / horror at the school
- The enemy within
- The crucifix repels karnstein / karnstein kidnaps maria
- The deception begins / frieda escapes
- The seduction of anton/maria´s fate
- Maria is rescued
- The hunt for karnstein/frieda is beheaded
- Finale and end credits
Request next avaible copy