Strypes - SnapshotVendor: Mercury
NEW VINYL LP ON MERCURY 2013.
The Strypes are 4-piece rhythm and blues band hailing from Cavan, Ireland, formed in 2011 by Ross Farrelly (lead vocals/harmonica), Josh McClorey (lead guitar/vocals), Pete O’Hanlon (bass guitar/harmonica) and Evan Walsh (drums). The group has spent the past 18 months launching their explosive R&B assault on the clubs and festivals of Ireland, the UK and Europe, viciously hammering out a no-nonsense blues set influenced by the likes of Dr. Feelgood, Chuck Berry, The Yardbirds, The Rolling Stones, Little Walter and Bo Diddley. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strypes
1. Mystery Man
2. Blue Collar Jane - Album Version
3. What The People Don't See - Album Version
4. She's So Fine
5. I Can Tell - Album Version
6. Angel Eyes
1. Perfect Storm
2. You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover- Album Version
3. What A Shame
4. Hometown Girls - Album Version
5. Heart Of The City
6. Rollin' And Tumblin'