Grateful Dead - In The DarkVendor: Arista
RARE/2HAND VINYL LP ON ARISTA 1987.
Arista 208564 made in Germany in gatefold cover with text inner sleeve.
Vinyl NM. Cover EX.
The Grateful Dead's last lineup returned intact for In the Dark, an album that ironically thrust the band back into the spotlight on the strength of the band's lone Top 40 single, "Touch of Grey." Fans had long mused that the Dead's studio albums lacked the easygoing energy and natural flow of their live performances, and In the Dark does come close to capturing that lightning in a bottle. Jerry Garcia, who apparently had to relearn the guitar after a near-fatal illness, approaches his instrument recharged, while his voice (a beneficiary of the extended hiatus?) shows some of its original smoothness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grateful_Dead
1. "Touch of Grey" (Garcia, Hunter) – 5:47
2. "Hell in a Bucket" (Barlow, Weir) – 5:35
3. "When Push Comes to Shove" (Garcia, Hunter) – 4:05
4. "West L.A. Fadeaway" (Garcia, Hunter) – 6:39
5. "Tons of Steel" (Mydland) – 5:15
6. "Throwing Stones" (Barlow, Weir) – 7:18
7. "Black Muddy River" (Garcia, Hunter) – 5:58
Request next avaible copy