Booker T. And The M.G.'s - Soul Limbo.Vendor: Stax
Collection: Recently Added.
NEW VINYL ON STAX 2010.
American band that was among the finest instrumental ensembles in soul music in the 1960s. The original members were Booker T. Jones (b. Nov. 12, 1944, Memphis, Tenn., U.S.), Al Jackson, Jr. (b. Nov. 27, 1935, Memphis—d. Oct. 1, 1975, Memphis), Steve Cropper (b. Oct. 21, 1941, Willow Spring, Mo.), and Lewis Steinberg (b. Sept. 13, 1933). Donald (“Duck”) Dunn (b. Nov. 24, 1941, Memphis) replaced Steinberg. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T._%26_the_M.G.'s
- "Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy" (Al Cobb, Ray Whitley)
- "La-La (Means I Love You)" (Thom Bell, William Hart)
- "Hang 'Em High" (Dominic Frontiere)
- "Willow Weep for Me" (Ann Ronell)
- "Over Easy" (Booker T. & the MG's) 
- "Soul-Limbo" (Booker T. & the MG's)
- "Eleanor Rigby" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney)
- "Heads or Tails" (Booker T. & the MG's)
- "(Sweet Sweet Baby)
- Since You've Been Gone" (Aretha Franklin, Teddy White)
- "Born Under a Bad Sign" (William Bell, Booker T. Jones)
- "Foxy Lady" (Jimi Hendrix)